Please contact us to check price and availability.
Then print and complete the booking form and send it with your deposit.
1. A small deposit of £50 per week is payable when booking, and this will be returned to you in full should we be unable to accept your booking.
2. Payment by cash or cheque please, we are unable to accept cards.
3. The balance of the monies due is to be paid one month prior to your arrival date. When a booking is made less than four weeks before arrival, the full rental amount is payable when booking.
4. If you cancel your booking within 28 days of your arrival date, you may be liable to pay the full balance due, unless we can re-let the property.
5. A security deposit of £50 is payable with final balance and will be totally refunded if no damage, breakages or spillages occur.
6. We aim to provide high quality, clean accommodation and would ask your cooperation to keep it this way.
7. The property is offered on the understanding that no more than the maximum number of people as indicated shall use it.
8. The Owner reserves the right to gain access to the property at any time.
9. We like to accommodate Clients' needs as far as possible with regard to arrival and departure days and times. We request that you leave by 10am on the day of departure.
10. This is a non smoking property.
11. Prices include electricity and oil but not food. If you require some grocery items for your arrival, this can be arranged by request. All linen for beds is provided, as are towels, hand towels and tea towels. Fresh linen is in the airing cupboard should you require it.
£350 to £600 per week depending on time of year.
£300 to £400 per week depending on the time of year.
Mid week bookings are preferred.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us on the Island, so please let us know of any help we can give you.